How to Properly Clean and Protect Your Tires
We all know that we like to keep our Lamborghini models looking shiny and new. Not only does it look better when speeding down a track, it also looks better when parked. For the best clean, we recommend washing your model yourself. However, make sure you aren’t forgetting the tires. Although they aren’t the focus, they can throw off the clean and shiny look if they aren’t clean as well. In this post, we are going to teach you how to properly clean and protect your tires. Keep reading to start cleaning.
You might also like: Does Lamborghini make children’s wear?
What products do you need?
- Wash bucket
- Wheel and tire safe cleaning agent
- Stiff nylon brush
- Microfiber detailing or terry cloth towels
- Tire protectant
Step-by-step cleaning instructions
- It’s important to wash your tires before you wash the rest of your car. This will help to avoid having grime splashing onto the clean car panels.
- Using your stiff nylon brush and the cleaning agent, scrub the wheels and tires. Make sure to work on one tire at a time. This will ensure that they are cleaned properly and will keep the cleaning products from drying on the tires. Before moving on to the next tire, be sure to rinse the tire you just cleaned with water a higher strength level.
- Once you have cleaned all four tires, dry the tires with your microfiber detailing or terry cloth towels. Only use these on the tires as they could damage your vehicle’s paint. Drying the tires can help prevent water spots and get rid of all brake dust.
- After your tires are dry, apply your tire protectant. Not only with this make your tires shiny, it will also help protect them from future damage. Make sure you read the label of your protectant for proper application.
Read more: How do Lamborghini models get their names?
Lamborghini Service at Lamborghini Palm Beach
If your Lamborghini is due for a service checkup, be sure to schedule an appointment at Lamborghini Palm Beach today. Our staff is highly trained, and we have the latest specialized technology so you know your model will be in good hands. If you have any questions about our services, don’t hesitate to contact us.