We got more junk this week, and it’s a lot of fun. Here are some of the top moments.
(2:44) – Patrick Mahomes’ New 10-Year, $503 Million Deal
- What’s a ‘guarantee mechanism?’
- Things that didn’t last as long Pat Mahomes’ 10-year deal
- What does this deal do to the Chiefs’ salary cap?
- Who is the happiest with the news of this deal?
(19:31) – Who’s Your Favorite Muppet?
(20:55) – Kanye West Is Running For President
- Does he realize the election is THIS November?
- Will he continue to make music as president?
- Is the Independent Party the Outback Steakhouse of political parties?
- Kanye’s speeches would be fire
(37:59) – COFFEE BREAK
(39:47) – Let’s Talk Conspiracy Theories
- #FREEBRITNEY – Is Britney Spears leaving cryptic clues in her videos that she needs help?
- The NBA’s Conspiracies
- Denver’s Airport
- A personal conspiracy theory
- Can the government control the weather?
- Roswell Never Had Aliens To Begin With
(1:07:53) – THE LIST: People Who Politicize Wearing Masks
(1:12:00) – THE LIST: Big Cable Company Internet
(1:15:02) – THE LIST: Blank Check (1994)
Don’t want to watch? Feel free to listen wherever podcasts are found:
2:44 – Patrick Mahomes’ New 10-Year, $503M Deal
19:31 – Who’s Your Favorite Muppet?
20:55 – Kanye West Is Running For President
37:59 – COFFEE BREAK
39:47 – Let’s Talk Conspiracy Theories
1:07:53 – The List: People Who Politicize Wearing A Mask
1:12:00 – The List: Big Cable Company Internet
1:15:02 – The List: Blank Check (1994)