Traveling to Singapore soon? Looking to book Gardens by the Bay tickets? These splendid displays of exotic vegetation and futuristic architecture is a must-see attraction located in the heart of the city. On this post, you will learn about tickets price, how to book Gardens by the Bay cheap tickets online, what are the highlights of the Gardens by the Bay, and some other useful tips.
Don’t feel like reading ahead? Book Gardens by the Bay tickets right now!
How much do Gardens by the Bay tickets cost?
There is no general admission to Gardens by the Bay unless you purchase the Attraction Bundle. Entry to the different gardens and conservatories require separate tickets. See below the ticket costs for each attraction.
1. Tickets to Cooled Conservatories
This ticket provides admission to the Flower Dome & Cloud Forest. Discover a pair of innovative, spring and tropical-themed greenhouses.
- Adults: S$ 28 (US$ 21)
- Children (from 3 to 12 years old) : S$ 15 (US$ 11)
2. Tickets to Floral Fantasy
This ticket provides admission to the Floral Fantasy. Admire floral masterpieces, terrariums and unique vegetal structures.
- Adults: S$ 20 (US$ 15)
- Children (from 3 to 12 years old): S$ 12 (US$ 9)
3. Tickets to Supertree Observatory
This ticket provides admission to the Supertree Observatory. From the top of these iconic giant structures enlightened by everlasting colors, you may gaze at Singapore skyline.
- Adults: S$ 14 (US$ 10)
- Children (from 3 to 12 years old): S$ 10 (US$ 7,5)
4. Tickets to OCBC Skyway
This ticket provide admission to the OCBC Skyway. Wander along the skywalk for unbelievable sights of the city and the Bay.
- Adults: S$ 8 (US$ 6)
- Children (from 3 to 12 years old): $5
5. Attraction Bundle
This package grants visitors access to the Flower Dome, Cloud Forest and Floral Fantasy. You will save 15% on tickets price by booking this combined ticket. Also, it provides free transportation to Gardens by the Bay through shuttle service.
- Adults: S$ 46 (US$ 34)
- Children (from 3 to 12 years old): S$ 25 (US$ 18,5)
Please note that admission to the Outdoor Gardens and Children’s Garden are free of charge.
Who are eligible for discounts?
Gardens by the Bay offer discounts to Singapore residents. A valid proof of residency or citizenship is required when entering the conservatories. Extra discounts apply to seniors over 59 years old and children from 3 to 12 years old.
How do you book Gardens by the Bay tickets online?
You can book Gardens by the Bay tickets on the official website. Tickets to specific conservatories like Floral Fantasy and OCBC Skyway are sold on a time-slot basis. Be sure to book your tickets online to enjoy guaranteed access to the attractions.
What about cheap Gardens by the Bay tickets? Where to find special deals?
If you are looking for cheap Gardens by the Bay tickets, we strongly recommend you to purchase them through an online travel agency such as Getyourguide or Viator. You may save up to 40%. There are many combined tickets available. Use our search tool to compare all the offers and find the best deal for your prefered date.
Are there any Gardens by the Bay tickets including Marina Bay Sands Skypark?
Yes, Gardens by the Bay and MBS Skypark Observation Deck combined tickets are available. This combo allows you to explore the tranquile gardens and discover the world’s biggest indoor waterfall, before enjoying a breathtaking panoramic view of the bay and the city.
Located just next to the Gardens, MBS Skypark is an true highlight of every Singapore trip.
What will I see?
A dream-destination for nature and architecture lovers, Gardens by the Bay gift their guests with various conservatories and attractions. See below some of the most popular sections.
The latest experience imagined and built in Gardens by the Bay, this exhibition of plants and wildlife mixes art, technology (such as a 4D ride) and an infinite variety of species. Doubling down on creativity and fascination of the audience, Floral Fantasy’s world is a colourful tableau.
An exotic adventure! Flower Dome conserves plants from all the around the globe in the world’s largest glass greenhouse. This innovative building ensures cool and dry conditions under which flowers from every region of the globe can blossom.
This biome replicates a tropical, hot and moist envinronment in which visitors encounter rare plants like orchids. Designed as a stunning vertical, moutain-like structure, this true “cloud of plants” surrounded by mist is home to the world’s largest indoor waterfall.
Supertree Observatory & OCBC Skyway
The Supertrees are emblematic of the Gardens by the Bay and their giant shape easily became one of the trademark scenes of the Bay. Discover and walk down 12 of these marvels in Supertree Grove while enjoying fantastic views of the gardens and the city. Spectacular!
Far East Organiazation Children’s Garden is the ideal place for the family. To kids’ enjoyment, this section offers plenty of fun activities such as water fountains and tunnels, tree houses and an amphiteatre hosting educational events.
Besides indoor attractions, visitors enjoy exploring the Outside Gardens’ vast green spaces. This large section of Gardens by the Bay has free admission and remains open at night, until 2 am. Discover the desertic-themed Sun Pavilion.
Serene Garden is an outdoor green space situated next to the Supertree Grove. It gifts visitors with scenic views of the Singaporean skyline while offering a simple and relaxing theme inspired by zen gardens. Serene Garden has unique atmosphere and design among all the conservatories.
How to get there?
You can reach Gardens by the Bay either by car or using public transportation, but the latter solution is preferable, as car parking spaces are subject to limited availability.
1. Travel to Gardens by the Bay by train & bus
- Via the MRT Circle Line (or Downtown Line): Get off at Bayfront Station. Take the exit B and walk through the underground passageway, then cross the Dragonfly Bridge to Gardens by the Bay.
- Via the MRT East-West Line: Get off at Tanjong Pagar Station. Take exit C to the bus stop no.3223 on Anson Road. Take bus 400 to the bus stop no.3371 on Marina Garden Drive.
2. Travel to Gardens by the Bay by car
- From Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway: Take Marina Coastal Expressway and drive to Exit 3, Central Boulevard. Turn right onto Marina Garden Drive
- From Ayer Rajah Expressway: Take Marina Coastal Expressway and drive to Exit 2, Central Boulevard. Turn right onto Marina Garden Drive.
What are the Gardens by the Bay opening hours?
The conservatories of Gardens by the Bay are open every day from 9 am to 9 pm. Last admission is scheduled at 8 pm.
However if you wish to admire the Gardens by the Bay by night, the Outdoor Gardens are open from 5 am to 2 am.
If you are traveling with kids, the Childrend’s Gardens are open from 10 am to 7 pm, from Tuesday to Friday.
What is the best time to visit Gardens by the Bay?
Gardens by the Bay welcome a high number of visitors in interior gardens with limited space.
We suggest you visit the gardens early in the morning, or shortly before the conservatories close their doors (please note that last admission usually happens around 8pm).
- Book online and make sure to compare offers. You may save up to 40%
- Holding a time-slot ticket to Floral Fantasy or OCBC Skyway? Make sure you arrive on time. If you come too late, you may not be allowed to access the conservatories.
- Wheelchairs and strollers rental is available at the Visitor Services Center for S$ 2 (US$ 1,5).
- Lockers are available for rental at several locations of the park if you wish to store your personal belongings.
- One-time events such as special exhibtitions or exceptional openings are frequent. If interested, check the schedule of these events on the official website.